412 Steve Irwin Way, BEERBURRUM
Priced To Sell
SELLING UNIQUE LIFESTYLE WITH INCOME - VIEW ONLINE VIDEO
OWNERS ARE READY TO RETIRE
- 1.56 hectares (3.85 acres)
- Freehold site with approximately 2 acres open grassed area
- 45 mins from Brisbane International Airport in Sunshine Coast Queensland
- Located on the main tourist route to Australia Zoo and the Glass House Mountains National Park
- Minutes from walking tracks, mountain climbing, and mountain biking trails
- Registered Motel has 6 rooms all with shower, toilet, TV, etc.
- Two self-contained cabins - one 1BR and one 2BR- both with kitchen, shower & toilet
Office and Reception Area
- Cafe with large open deck comes equipped w/ Commercial Kitchen and 2.5 m2 cool room
- Amenities Block/Games room with wheelchair access
- Energy efficiency with solar panels & heat pumps installed
- Town water
The cafe was sublet in the past (running a year ago) and is equipped. The open grassy area is flat and has been utilized for wedding functions and sporting activities. It is minutes to the world famous Australia Zoo, the Glass House Mountains National Park, the Ettamogah Pub, Aussie World, the golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast, and Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve located in the Blackall Range. (And the soon to be constructed $400 million dollar water park/adventure complex already council approved and due for construction on Steve Irwin Way.) The business has been operated to the owners' ability with the new owners able to increase income with their own creative capacity.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed