76 Beacon Hill Road, COOLABINE
Sunday 25th March 2018 1:00pm, On Site
Open For Inspection:
Sunday, 25/3/2018, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
SELLING A DREAM CREATED - 130 ACRES PLUS - 2 TITLES - FEDERATION HOME
VIEW ON LINE VIDEO
PROPERTY LOCATED ON EUMUNDI-MALENY TOURIST ROUTE.
* 133 Acres - 2 Titles - Eastern boundary Mapleton State Forrest
* 3 dams - fully fenced - external and internal - great domestic water
* 110m2 American barn - 3 stables, tack room, feed storage
* 80m2 machinery shed/3 bay with 2 bay access - 2 x 40,000ltr water tanks
* 60 x 24mtr sand arena - 20mtr round yard - both flood lit. Ideal cattle property
* 700m2 Architect designed Federation home - ducted AC
MAIN RESIDENCE - 4 bedroom - 2 B/I/R - 2 W/I/R - main bathroom - ensuite - powder room
* 4 living areas plus billiard room - quality kitchen with island bench
* Large 4 sided veranda incorporating entertaining pavilion
GUEST WING - Access along breezeway from main residence
UPPER LEVEL - Large bedroom - bathroom, laundry - 3 car auto garage - veranda
LOWER LEVEL - Storage - gym/rumpus area
5kw Solar System with 17kw hour battery backup.
40mins to Noosa and 1hr 45mins to Brisbane.
This property is being sold as an auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed