111 Broken Bridge Road, CONONDALE
PRICED TO SELL - CONTACT AGENT
SELLING 275 ACRES LOCATED IN PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT
- 111.6ha property located at the headwaters of the Mary River on Kilcoy Creek
- Property has 1.5klms frontage to Kilcoy Creek.
- No chemicals used on property for 30 years
- 60% of property open grazing, remainder natural forest.
- 9 dams, 7 spring fed, 2 fish stocked
- Deep black alluvial soil creek flats
- Adjoining permaculture sanctuary
- 6 x 22,500ltr tanks- domestic water
- 3 x 22,500ltr tanks- stock water c/w solar submersible pump
PROPERTY - private secluded location, north facing which includes several home sites
- Stand alone 10kw solar system, new batteries.
- Shed with council approved amenities
- Rural views to the Conondale Ranges
This property is being sold as an auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed